We are committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment, preventing pollution where possible to comply with the relevant environmental legislation and requirements.
We put into practice good environmental management through the provision of environmental training and awareness for our employees, ensuring that we consistently identify ways we can reduce our environmental impact, setting targets and actions for improvement.
As a matter of routine we:
- Minimise waste by evaluating the maximum efficiency of our operations
- Minimise toxic emissions through selection and use of its vehicles and the source of its power requirements
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers
- Source and promote products that minimise the environmental impact of both production and supply
- Will comply with all relevant environmental legislation
- Will measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement